you for your interest in the 2017 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
scheduled for June 1-4, 2017. A limited number of Festival media
credentials will be available for members of the press based on the
• A completed Media Credential Application must be filled out and submitted no later than Friday, May 12, 2017.
• Each outlet may request credentials for up to 2 working staff total. This may be 2 writers or 1 writer and 1 photographer. Only one photo pass per outlet will be considered for approval.
• Must be employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, television) or online media outlet and MUST be on assignment to cover the festival.
• Freelance writers and photographers/videographers must have an editor of the assigning outlet submit a letter of assignment on company letterhead detailing coverage plans. The letter of assignment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 404-577-8644 at the time your application is submitted.
• Media and photo passes are limited and not all requests will be approved.
• Requests may be approved for only one day of the festival, even if the request is made for multiple days.
• Pre-festival coverage is highly encouraged.
• Having received credentials previous years does not guarantee approval for this year.
• Credentials or tickets will not be made available for family members or guests of the media.
• 360 Media, Inc. will notify press of their application status by Friday, May 19, 2017.
• Members of the media not meeting the aforementioned criteria are encouraged to purchase tickets for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival at www.atlfoodandwinefestival.com.